Sixty Minutes. Thats all it will take to show your school the exciting classroom learning and teaching tool that is the iPad.
In that time we will show you everything you need to make an informed decision to move forward with the iPad as an integrated part of your teaching and look at the benefits a 1:1 learning program can bring.
We will demonstrate, using just an iPad and data projector:
- Intuitive Use – touch it and use it
- Powerful, virtually limitless resources – with thousands of apps available covering every subject area
- Lesson delivery
- Mobility in the classroom
- A powerful replacement to the interactive whiteboard
- Lesson planning and resource management -all integrated and easy to use
- Sample lesson ideas
- Support for challenge based and flipped learning
- 1 to 1 learning programs
- An accessible tool even for those with a traditional fear of technology
- Homework and task assignment
- Its cost effectiveness
And remember, since we don’t sell iPads there is no pressure or obligation – if you decide to move forward and purchase iPads from Apple or its approved suppliers, we will be there to help with our training services for your teaching team.
iTeach provides one hour of support and one hour of training at no cost, and with no obligation, to all schools within Northern Ireland. There is never any obligation to use any other services beyond this, nor are there any costs at all associated with the initial 2 hours.