Get started Bundle
Leave it to us – we will get you started with iPad
We know schools want to embrace the iPad, but they want to do it successfully and on budget. So, we created a simple ‘we do everything’ package to help.
This consists of:
- Advice on exact ‘shopping list’ of devices and accessories – we’ll start the ball rolling with the approved suppliers
- iTunes store setup and VPP
- Provision of acceptable use policy
- Set up up to 30 iPads on a managed service – ‘MDM’
- Purchase of core apps
- ICT co-ordinator starter training on site – 30 minutes of hands on help or an option to attend a training day
- One hour of teacher training for all staff
- No limit phone or email help
- School specific support documents
The price? £395
This leaves you to just arrange the staff to ‘be there’ and we do everything else. In addition, we always provide free at no cost to the school an iPad introduction session and a one hour of SMT meeting to help plan the way forward.
Just call us on 02890 020375, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – we need to know your school name, and just some idea of number of iPads or budget. We’ll take it from there. Or, fill in the form below and we’ll get right on it for you.