G-Suite (formerly Google Apps for Education) is a powerful free suite of applications from Google consisting of storage, document, spreadsheets, presentation tools, Google Classroom and optionally, your own gmail powered email.
We’ll set it up, configure it, add your users and train you in classroom use and technical use should you need it.
G Suite is free to use for education and provides many powerful tools to help you take iPad in the classroom to the next level with email, cloud storage and collaborative documents.
We highly recommend that it is deployed for all schools with over 50 iPads, because it gives each pupil their own log in and dedicated storage space. It really does perform all of the core services that can help make an iPad deployment fly. And unlike current solutions deployed in school, it is robust and reliable and offers truly unlimited storage space per pupil.
- Unlimited storage for every pupil and staff member
- Helps with sharing of devices between pupils
- New, dedicated per pupil/staff email address in the name of the school.
- Only one username and password to use for all Google services such as drive, docs, youtube etc
- Support for thousands of pupils
- Full management panel for oversight, account changes and child protection
- Simple sharing – collaborative working between pupil groups, or at a staff administration/KS/Department level
- Support for ‘Open in’ so pupils can save and retrieve work to and from their storage area easily
- Cloud based – no need for USB sticks and negates ‘I forgot’ situations – storage is handled via an iPad app that works with everything
- Simple to manage and deploy
- Safe and secure – everything is backed up and Google do not have any access to your data, complying with all data protection requirements
- Teaching and learning!
- Free storage for every pupil
- Collaboration on documents, sheets, forms
- Data collection tasks
- Instant assignment delivery to teachers
- Automated homework and task assignment
- Instant pupil feedback
G Suite is in use by thousands of schools all over the world. It is simple to deploy, intuitive to use and greatly enhances productivity and efficiency whilst being very cost effective. There is a small integration fee from us, then absolutely no ongoing costs. We’ll help train the staff, provide documentation and we also run full day training sessions to ensure you get the most from it.
By integrating Apps with the iPad and the classroom, we provide a one stop shop solution for email, storage and collaboration.
At iTeach, we will implement this for you , provide training and support and help you get the best from it. We’re Google Apps Certified, so we know our bananas.
Contact us today – we’ll have a chat and ensure its right for the school and get it implemented.