After your initial 30 minute free session, we offer a number of high quality courses – the majority of which are run ‘on demand’ with the School and based at its facilities. Popular courses include:
- Generic Introduction to iPad in class – this is generally done in an external venue and is a 3 hour course. This is normally managed by your board or a local school collective
- Detailed iPad in the classroom seminar – this is carried out at school with the teaching staff either on a weekend, post school or teachers training day and is three hours total in duration, split over three 1 hour sessions so you get the most out of the training. It contains everything every level of staff would need to know to use the iPad effectively as both a preparation, planning and teaching tool and includes lesson ideas and interactive tasks.(Download the course brochure)
- iWork – covering the main office type suite of Pages. Keynote and Numbers.
- iMovie – movie making hands on session for use in the classroom
- Teachers tool kit – all of the apps you will use at the core of your everyday teaching
- ICT Curriculum Mapping – Achieving the 5 e’s with the iPad.
You can call us anytime and discuss your needs as a school.We will structure what is right for you, your school and your staff on an individual basis. We will be happy to help. And if you would like references or reviews from schools we have worked with, just drop us an email.
iTeach provides three hours of support and training at no cost, and with no obligation to all schools within Northern Ireland. This includes our introduction to iPad session, SMT planning meeting, technical sessions and one hour of initial training. There is never any obligation to use any other services beyond this, nor are there any costs at all associated with the initial few hours.
Our courses the follow a simple pricing structure:
- 3 hour courses / Half Day Inset – £295
- 6 Hour / Full day inset – £495
- Modular courses (typically 2 hour) – £195
Our courses are not generic but tailored to your schools needs and the level of teacher knowledge. All include exemplars and hands on tasks to maximise the effectiveness of any training. In addition we will work with your school to build a sustained and focused ongoing Professional Development program.
Do bear in mind that we offer many courses for free – contact us to see if you meet the criteria.
This price is per course , not per teacher and up to 30 teachers can attend each course.
Outside of Northern Ireland?
No problem, we can facilitate your school or institution no matter where you are in the world with on line teacher training at a time that suits you, via GoToWebinar and Skype Meeting.
Contact us on 02890 020375 to book or log in to access your calendar
Contact us for details on our upcoming courses