Google Apps is a powerful suite of applications from Google consising of email, docs, spreadsheets, presentation tools and your own GMAIL powered email.
Google Apps is free to deploy for education and provides many powerful tools to help you take iPad in the classroom to the next level with email, cloud storage and documents.
It can enable things like:
- Collaborative working between pupil groups
- Instant assignment delivery to teachers
- Automated homework and task assignment
- Auotmated test and assigment marking
- Instant pupil feedback
- Cloud based – no need for USB sticks and negates ‘I forgot’ situations
- Cloud based storage of up to 7GB
- Simple to manage and deploy
- Highly cost effective
- Students only need PC access to use the tools – no expensive software needed
Google apps for education is in use by thousands of schools all over the world. It is simple to deploy, intuitive to use and greatly enhances productivity and efficiency whilst being very cost effective.
By integrating Apps with the iPad and the classroom, any teacher can have a powerful and productive class management system.
At iTeach, we will implement this for you , provide training and support and help you get the best from it.
Contact us today for your 30 minute introductory presentation and we will show you how.