iPad Visitor Registration System
VPass. An amazingly easy to use, fully customised and reliable visitor registration system for your school. All running on a single iPad.
At iTeach we are huge fans of keeping things simple and our mantra of ‘it just works’ has never been truer than with the VPass system. We’re fed up seeing expensive touch screen lobby systems that are cumbersome and seldom work as they should. So, we found VPass. A system that runs on a single iPad attached to your WiFi network. Using the camera of the iPad, the system captures pictures and we will customise the entry screen to capture the information you need, even including the school child protection policy.
We install Vpass on a slender desktop mounted stand with an iPad sealed in for security. We customise it for your school with logo, visitor type, required information and then train your office staff how to access the visitor logs and administration pages from any PC, Mac or iPad.
- Replaces existing hand written visitor books
- Fully compliant for all Child Protection and Health and Safety requirements
- Multiple visitor types
- Monitor and store all visitors
- Customised to your school
- Photo capture
- Instant reporting
- Simple self registration for visitors
- Instant reporting in case of building evacuation
- Fully customisable
- Photo and signature capture
- View and accept child protection policy
- Pre designed and printed badges or generate your own
It’s incredibly cost effective with a one off installation fee including iPad, stand, set up, customisation and preprinted badges, and then an annual subscription fee for the software itself.
Contact us today – we’ll have a chat, show you a demo and if you decide to go ahead, get it installed within a week.
Need more info? – Vpass.io