We train staff, we sort technology and we work in partnership with your school to ensure technology makes a real impact and lasting change.
Headquartered in Belfast, iTeach supports schools all over the UK. We deliver on site at school premises and remotely. We work at department, school, board, LA and geographical level within all school sectors including Pre school, Primary, Post Primary/Secondary , Special Needs and FE/HE sectors.
We handle all aspects of your iPad integration:
- Introduction – winning hearts and minds for technology change
- Vision – working with SLT to identify the tech vision for the school
- Planning – every aspect of iPad deployment, through teacher only devices to 1:1 programs
- Training – taking Teachers from no knowledge to effectively using the iPad to enhance teaching and learning
- Deployment – from setting up devices to large scale deployment and mobile device management
- Demystifying acronyms such as MDM,VPP,DEP and ASM!
- Technical Support – contracted support right in your school and flexible health check visits
- Support – ensuring your staff, parents and pupils have help when they need it.
- Supply – specialist classroom iPad supplies
- eSafety initiatives and accreditation
- Coding and Programming
- Extended Schools programmes
In short – we cover every aspect of mobile devices supporting learning and teaching in the classroom. Period.
Check out how your journey would look like with us as a partner.
Given our vast experience, we also work worldwide as required – so if you have a conference, project or teacher professional development requirement, contact us and we will deliver what you need, where you need it.